Do you want to know how to
create an amazing birth?
Join us for a free webinar on
Feb 29, 2020 at 10AM PST
Take yourself through these Five Vital Steps using our B.I.R.T.H journey method.
- BIRTH – Start with the end in mind. Get to know your own beliefs and needs as you understand the steps involved in creating the Birth you Envision. Begin with the mindset shift from giving your power away to your care provider, and instead learn to work in partnership. This step helps to identify all the basic aspects of preparing yourself for the birth.
- INNER JOURNEY – Create a Birth Sanctuary within yourself to access your inner wisdom through our S.A.C.R.E.D pathway. This will help you to quiet your mind, build confidence, and create a pathway for clear decision making for the pregnancy and beyond.
- RESILIENCE – Learn how to develop the resilience needed to see yourself through the ups and downs that life brings. Discover practices that help you to fully integrate the pregnancy into your day to day life including simple techniques for releasing fear and limiting beliefs, replacing them with the beliefs you want. Enjoy a daily practice to release tension and stress and forge new neural pathways for a relaxed presence.
- TEAM – Discover the importance of your Team, beginning in your pregnancy and preparing for the early days and weeks with your new baby. Each pregnant person can learn to create the support you need to thrive in your Inner Sanctuary, before, during and after your amazing birthing.
- HEALTH BASICS – Understand the foundations of health to create the strength and nourishment you need for a vibrant pregnancy and a healthy stress-free birth. This includes an approach to your lifestyle that looks at nutrition, food choices and strategies. Sleep, sleep hygiene and rest. Exercise, emotional support, and integrating your pregnancy with your family life and work-life balance.
What’s the matter with our current birth system?
We’re Jae & Rhione
After more than 30 years of being midwives and educators, helping more than 1,000 women to take ownership of their pregnancy and birth, we have developed our B-I-R-T-H System to help babies be welcomed into the world with love and gentleness.
Mothers and Babies are deeply affected by their birth experiences — and remember their stories for the rest of their lives.
Birth is your baby’s beginning, the moments that are meant for you and your baby to literally fall in love. . .
Own Your Amazing Birth Journey
Feb 29, 2020 at 10AM PST
“Not only they will provide good care, but also they will help you understand how birth should be; so natural and beautiful. We can believe in our body. It is made perfectly for birthing. No panic and no fear. They will educate you and help you to work with your body and baby. Make your birthing experience gentle, warm, and beautiful.”
“The amazing women from Sanctuary Birthing are so supportive, knowledgeable, kind, and caring. They can help women and families have the most empowering birth experience that they could ever dream of. Their belief in you as a woman whose body has the innate wisdom and strength to have a natural, gentle birth gave me the confidence to believe in myself and my body. Both of my babies had the most beautiful, peaceful, and loving entrances into the world.”
“These two women are incredibly wise, grounded, kind, compassionate and present humans. I felt empowered to have the experience I wanted with the guidance and support of two skilled and trustworthy women. I felt supported and genuinely cared for. These women were there for me in every way I needed. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for guidance and a way to navigate their birth experience in the most beautiful way that is possible.”
“Sanctuary Birthing combines the expertise and knowledge of birthing with the emotional strength and guidance that only Jae & Rhione can bring. It combines the peace that comes from having knowledgeable professionals helping guide a mother through her pregnancy and birth along with the friendship, love and kindness that can only come from close friends who become family.”